To cultivate generations of global citizens and thriving communities through collaboration, experience, and exchange of knowledge.
The Colorado State University Todos Santos Center
The Colorado State University Todos Santos Center is located in Baja California Sur, Mexico. As the only international extension of the university, the Center answers the call of a 21st-century land-grant institution on a global scale by utilizing education to build bridges between the United States and Mexico, between students and faculty, and between research and action.
The Center combines education, outreach, research, and access for CSU students, students in the regional community, and area residents. CSU’s educational resources and expertise combine with natural, cultural and historical aspects offered by the community to create expansive possibilities in research, learning and experiences.
Unique, once-in-a-lifetime programs at the Colorado State University Todos Santos Center
The Center provides a variety of unique research opportunities and hands-on educational experiences to complement the existing CSU curriculum, allowing students to have an international experience without delaying graduation.
Students who study in Todos Santos grow as responsible ambassadors of CSU and the United States, learn through immersion in Mexican culture and ecosystems, and work alongside Mexican students, faculty, and citizens.
- Explore the challenges, successes, and community priorities of Baja California Sur
- Collaborate and co-create activities to address global challenges
- Support and further regional initiatives and priorities as identified through a community needs assessment process
- Engage individually and collectively in actions promoting desired changes
Programs are currently available in the following areas of study:
- Veterinary medicine
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology
- Field Marine Biology
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Various outreach, service learning, and leadership programs
- Custom research projects and internships
- And more
Why are students choosing to study at CSU Todos Santos?
- Hands-on, immersive, experiential education
- Explore global challenges within a community setting
- Learn about the language, culture, people, animals, and ecosystems of Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Interact and work alongside Mexican youth, college students, and organizations in Baja California Sur
- Explore what it means to be a global citizen