Office in Rockwell Hall North Lobby
- Professor Beth Walker, Dean
- Professor Ken Manning, Associate Dean
- Professor Sanjay Ramchander, Associate Dean
- Accounting Concentration
- Finance Concentration
- Financial Planning Concentration
- Human Resource Management Concentration
- Information Systems Concentration
- Marketing Concentration
- Organization and Innovation Management Concentration
- Real Estate Concentration
- Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Applied Management Accounting for Decision Making
- Customer Experience Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Information Technology for Business Professionals
- International Business
- Leadership in Organizations
- Managing Human Resources
- Market Research and Data Analytics
- Marketing Communication and Branding
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Management
- Real Estate Practices (No new students are being admitted to this certificate.)
- Strategic Marketing
For a complete list of departmental offerings (including certificates), see individual department catalog pages.
College-Wide Graduate Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration, Early Career Track Specialization
- Master of Business Administration, Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise Specialization
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing Data Analytics Specialization
- Master of Science in Business Administration, Plan A, Computer Information Systems Specialization (No new students are being accepted into this specialization.)
- Master of Science in Business Administration, Plan B, Computer Information Systems Specialization (No new students are being accepted into this specialization.)
- Master of Science in Business Administration, Financial Risk Management Specialization (No new students are being accepted into this specialization.)
The College of Business is accredited by the AACSB, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Undergraduate and graduate programs offered include a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, a Master of Science in Business Administration (with specializations in Computer Information Systems and Financial Risk Management), as well as a Master of Business Administration degree (M.B.A., with specializations in Early Career Track and Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise), Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.), Master of Management Practice (M.M.P.), and Master of Computer Information Systems (M.C.I.S.).
The undergraduate programs of study provide functional business education in Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning, Information Systems, Marketing, Organization and Innovation Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, and Real Estate. The skills acquired help prepare students for entry-level positions in a wide range of both private and public enterprises and provide a solid foundation for further academic study. The program follows a philosophy of linking theory with practical application.
Education abroad programs are available to students in the College of Business. Because the knowledge of other cultures is valuable in understanding our own, students are strongly encouraged to take a summer or semester to study, intern, or complete a service learning program outside the United States as part of their overall program at CSU. Students interested in education abroad should plan far in advance by discussing opportunities with their academic advisor and by visiting the Office of International Programs in Laurel Hall.
Graduate Programs in Business
The College of Business offers graduate programs leading to the degrees of Master of Science (M.S.), with specializations in Computer Information Systems and Financial Risk Management, and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) with specializations in Early Career Track, and Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise. In addition, the College of Business offers a Master of Accountancy (M.Acc.), with a specialization in Taxation; Master of Computer Information Systems (M.C.I.S.); and Master of Management Practice (M.M.P.). The college also offers five platforms for the M.B.A.: on-campus/evening professional M.B.A., a professional online M.B.A., Global Social Sustainable Enterprise M.B.A., Early Career Track M.B.A., and an executive M.B.A. program in Denver. Graduate students may also pursue teacher licensure at the secondary level for Business Education or Marketing Education. Contact the Center for Educator Preparation in the Education Building, Room 111, or at (970) 491-5292.
Students interested in graduate work should refer to the College of Business.