- Academic Computing and Network Services (ACNS)
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Financial Aid
- University RamCard
Office in University Services Center, Sixth Floor
Academic Computing and Network Services (ACNS) provides networking services and central and distributed computing support to the academic and administrative units of CSU.
Account information, documentation, and assistance with personal computers and CSU’s central computing systems are available from the Central IT Help Desk, located in Morgan Library (970) 491-7276. Computers, software, and technology supplies may be purchased at RAMtech, located in the Lory Student Center (970) 491-7625. A current CSU identification card is required for purchases.
Office in Centennial Hall
The Office of the Registrar supports students throughout their academic careers and beyond by providing innovative services to the CSU community. The Office of the Registrar serves as a central administrative office for students, families, faculty, staff, and alumni by providing the following services:
- Maintain and provide official academic transcripts
- Maintain student academic and biographical records (such as preferred first name, legal name, address, phone number, date of birth, etc.). Changes to biographical data can be student initiated via RAMweb and become part of the student’s CSU record.
- Collect and serve as resource for academic appeals
- Oversee and support all academic registration functions
- Report, certify, and maintain academic, degree, and enrollment verifications
- Support transfer students and manage the transfer credit process
- Certify military and veterans educational benefits
- Coordinate academic and classroom scheduling
- Act as a central academic information resource
- Comply with, and educate campus on, Federal and State legislation and institutional policy
- Publish final examination schedules
- Lead and participate in cross-divisional and institution-wide projects
- Manage on-line course grading and reporting
- Support curriculum approval process
- Publish annual General Catalog
- Maintain RAMweb, ARIES, and ARIESweb access and security
- Serve on and support numerous university committees as well as national level organizations.
Office in Centennial Hall
The Office of Financial Aid administers a variety of institutional, state, federal, and private financial assistance programs for qualified students. Financial assistance programs include scholarships, grants, loans, and employment.
Student Employment Services
Office in Lory Student Center, room 120
Employment opportunities available include the Work-Study Program, on-campus departmental positions, and community part-time employment. Refer to the Student Employment Services website for more details.
Office in Lory Student Center, Room 271
RamCards (CSU identification cards) for students, faculty, and staff are used for identification, meals, RamCash, building access, Recreation Center access, library materials checkout, Transfort, printing with PaperCut, sporting and cultural events, entrance to exams, and more. The RamCard can be obtained during normal business hours at the RamCard Office in the Lory Student Center, Room 271. A current government-issued picture ID is required to obtain a RamCard. This could be a passport from any country or one of the following U.S. government-issued picture IDs: a driver license, driver permit, state ID, or military ID. The initial card cost is $20, and replacement cards cost $25 (all costs subject to change). RamCash is a convenient campus declining-balance account. Students, faculty, staff, and University visitors can use RamCash to easily purchase food, beverages, goods, and services across campus.